This category focuses on four areas of internal systems: operational and internal systems, organizational culture, leadership, and capacity development, physical and technological infrastructure, and financial management. Listed below are the various standards within the main areas of Operations. For a more in-depth overview of this category, we encourage you to listen to the short video located in the right hand corner of this page.
Operations & Internal Systems
- Our organization’s operations are aligned with our mission and priorities.
- Our organization has clear and transparent decision-making & internal communication systems.
- Our organization has an effective and relevant organizational structure.
Learning & Innovation
- Our organization promotes a culture of evaluative thinking and ongoing learning to improve our programs, services and operations.
- Systems are in place to nurture leadership throughout our organization.
Physical & Technological Infrastructure
- Our organization’s working spaces reflect organizational & program/service needs and priorities.
- Our organization has and implements policies and procedures related to knowledge and information management.
- Our organization has sufficient technological infrastructure to meet our program, service & administrative needs.
- Financial management practices are in line with legal, regulatory and funder requirements, as well as sound financial management practices.